Thursday 21 May 2020

Creation Of Designer Creation



Hello,What About The Designer Outfit,Yes My Dream Always Be A Fashion Designer But Now I Am Very Happy With My Profession As A Crafter Designer😊....I Thought Why Not My Dream Come True As Make Such Designer Project,So Made This My Own Made Designer Outfit And Lots Of Decoration🥰 On Altered Maniquinne.
I Made Short Video Of The Project Glimpse But Very Soon The Tutorial Video Will Be Come.


Now Glimpse Of The Project Images And Hope Love And Enjoy My Creation🤩















Here I Enter My Creation And Play Along.Follow The Theme Of 'Anything Mixedmedia Goes' And I Made My Creation With Lots Of Mixed Media Layering


Here I Entered My Creation And Play Along.Follow The Moodboard Of Colour Shades And Time With Twist Of Adding Numbers
https://creativeembellishments.com/blog/?p=22182#comment-71808



Here I Enter My Creation And Play Along.Follow The Moodboard 'Always Anything Goes' So I Made A Various Layers Of Mixedmedia
https://bleedingartchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/05/may-challenge.html?m=1



13 comments:

Andree said...

A wonderfully imaginative creation. Gorgeous details and fabulous textures.
Thank you for joining in with our May challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

LisaM said...

Wow! So creative! Beautiful piece. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments this month!

Sandi Clarkson said...

A very creative piece! Wow! Thanks so kindly for playing along with the Creative Embellishments Challenge. We appreciate you supporting us!

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks a lot😊but bad luck never clicked the winning crown🙈

Hugs
Rituparna

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you so much🥰


Hugs
Rituparna

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks a lot❤


Hugs
Rituparna

Laura Gilhuly said...

So creative! Wonderful! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments!

Jane Austin said...

Hi, this is such a beauty artful piece, so cleverly put together, loads of layers too!
Thank you for joining us at Bleeding Art challenges, good luck
Jane 🌴 Bleeding Art DT

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you so much ❤

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you so much 🥰

Debbie said...

Beautiful design! Love all the different elements. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

Maggi said...

Love this, it is fabulous. I also enjoy making mannequins. Yours is fabulous and I am inspired!! Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments challenge.

Heather said...

so elegant and rustic! Thanks you for joining us at Creative Embellishments

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...