Friday 27 March 2020

DIY Tray


Hello Friends.....Hope All Are Going Well,I Am Showing Some Of My Most Incredible Creation Which I Made DIY Tray ,My Very Good Friend Archana Who Has Launched Her New Decoupage Paper.Here I Improvise The Paper With My Most Favourite Style Of Clay Work And Resin Work With Lots Of Colour Shading.This Creation Symbolized The Most Colourful Festival Holi In India And The Goddess Krishna Radha Love Story.

I Made A Video Tutorial Wher You Can Get The Full Process....👇

Hope Enjoy The Tutorial,Give Some Love And Subscribe My Channel Getting More Inspirational Post.

More Glimpse Of My Creation...



Here I Entered My Creation And Play Along...I Follow The Theme Anything Goes With Different Medium.

https://bleedingartchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/march-challenge.html?m=1



Here I Am Entering My Creation And Play Along....Here I Follow The Moodboard And My Used Products Of Finnabair Golden Crackle Paste Are Available In The Store Website

https://mixedmediaplace.blogspot.com/2020/03/march-2020-challenge.html?m=1


4 comments:

Maria Lillepruun said...

Beautiful project! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you so much😊

Трофимова Наталья said...

Wonderful project! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

Olga Ravenskaya said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks aton for playing along with us at MMP!

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...