Tuesday 10 December 2019

DT Challenge - Christmas Card



Hello Friends,I Am Very Excited To Be A Part Of This DT Challenge On scrapping4funchallenges.I Made A Christmas Hanging Card With Follow The Challenge Sketch Mojo Monday Sketch No 210 And I Loved It.
I Made This Card With Heartfelt Creation Winter's Eve Collection Paper Pack,Snow Flakes Fussy Cut From Happy Little Stanps...
Cute Santa, Gift Box And Golden Sequiens From Craftyscrappers... Color Splash From Little Birdie...Texture With Mixedmedia Paste From Little Birdie And Stencil From iCraft...Fairy Dust And Micro Beads Blue From Immix...Highlight With Ranger Distress Ink....Cardstock From My Stash

Hope Like My Project,Give The Love,Vote For Me To Make Me Winner,Your Precious Vote Chance To Give Me Winner....Thanks To All Of You For Appreciating My Work And Your Love.


Rules For Voting:
  1. Only FOLLOWERS of Scrapping4funChallenges may vote.
  2. You may vote twice but not for the same entry.
  3. When voting please use the entry number of your choice and your blog link.
  4. If you have problem to comment please email your voting number to Email: scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com
  5. If you do not stick to the rules your vote will not count.
How to vote:
  • vote number, (05 RituparnaDT)
  • YOUR BLOG LINK - https://...........
Voting ends on Thursday the 12th of December 2019 
@ 13:00PM (CET)








No comments:

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...