Tuesday 31 December 2019

ALTERED ART....


In Life Circle Always It Will Randomly Completed The Phase Of New Life To Old One....How Naturally It Going Easily Though It Is Any Human Life Or Animal Or Plant😊Here I Am Showing A Deserted lifeless Tree Which Has Almost Completed It's Life Span But Still It Believe Has New Life...Created An Old Broken Stuff This Mixedmedia Altered Creation💗.......Used With #expressioncraft Immix Minidecostones,chalkpaint Aqua Marine And Glacier Lava Grey,Creamy Yellow...#Craftangles Black Texture paste, #itsybitsy Naturals,#Finnabair White Sand texture paste,#lindy's magical shaker yodeling-yellow And Seed Sprays Of Bling-y-blonde 🤩

My Last Creation Of This Year....

Can You Recognize Which Thing I Altered😄

Some Glimpse Of My Creation....





Here I Entered My Project And Play Along With Moodboard



Here I Entered My Project And Play Along With Anything Goes....

https://bleedingartchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/12/december-challenge-anything-goes.html?m=1



2 comments:

Nicole Palos said...

I love everything about this!~Thanks for joining us at Bleeding Art Challenge!

Zoe B said...

What an interesting fab make. Thanks for joining in at Bleeding Art Challenge

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...