Tuesday 24 September 2019

Smell The Sea


What About Sea,Seabeach,Seashells,Starfish.....I Love All Of Which Is Always Soothing Me.TheDifferent Colour Of Sea,The Amazing Waves Always Attract.....So I Can't Resist Myself To Create The Beach Scean.I Never Thought That My Result Will Be Come Out Very Beautiful,I Made A Sea Beach Sceanery With Resins,Pigment Colours And Some Seashells,Starfish(Those Are Collected From Goa,India When I Was In Vaccation😃).
Have You Seen The Sea Colours And The Waves?Hope You Enjoy And Love The Project...


More Glimpse Of My Project

Materials :

MadrasBazar : Pigment Colours

Colourstoryby Divya : Resin

Itsy Bitsy : Mini Seashells

Seashells, wooden Base from my Stash.







I Am Entering My project And Play Along...

https://mixedmediaacademy.blogspot.com/2019/09/september-challenge.html?m=1

I Follow The Moodboard


https://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com/?m=0

I Am Entering My Challenge And Play Along....
"ANYTHING GOES"


https://bleedingartchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/09/september-challenge-anything-goes.html?m=1

I Am Entering My Challenge And Play Along...

                          "ANYTHING GOES"



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool project! This is a real piece of the sea! Thank you for joining our challenge on the Mixed Media Academy blog!

Andree said...

A gorgeous creation and a beautiful depiction of the sea.
Thank you for joining in with our September challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

Uroocreations said...

Woww... Such an amazing and unique project, wonderful interpretation of our September challenge... I just love it...
Thank you for sharing this awesome creation with us at Mixed Media academy.
Hope to see you again soon.

Hugs
Monika (UrooCreations)
DT - Mixed Media Academy

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...