Friday 16 August 2019

Card cum Calender Holder



Hello Everyone....After Created Of My Any Project Always Getting Satisfaction But This One Gives Me More Happy,Satisfaction....I Make A Card cum Calender Holder For My Home And This Perfect For Your Small Tea Table Or Gift For Someone.I Love This Colours Concept Also...This Is DT Inspiration On scrapping4funchallenges,Challenge #147 theme is "Get Well Soon/Deepest Sympathy".

I Used For Base Black CS,Itsy Bitsy Aqua Medly Pattern Paper,Crackle Paste,Ranger Distress Ink,Neenha CS From Dadarkar Arts.

Do Participate This Week Challenge And Play Along.








I Am Entering My Project And Play Along
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/?m=0


http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/08/august-challenge-anything-goes.html?m=0


2 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous creation! and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you Sue😊

Hugs
Rituparna

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...