Friday 30 August 2019

Canvas Art

Hello,I am back again with my another DT Inspiration,this time made from my comfort zone and tried in new things.Here is Silhouethe challenge #148 on scrapping4funchallenges,I use our sponser bugaboostamps digi image "Elephant Paisley".
I made a colourful canvas with Acrylic Pouring technique with other process so for better knowledge I was created a video tutorial for this.This Acrylic Pouring just awesome and you can create anything with this,endle








Video Tutorial






I Am Entering My Project and Play Along....






Hugs xoxo
Rituparna

3 comments:

UPCYCLED by Manasa said...

Gorgeous mixed media project with piuring art background☺

Thank you so much for taking part in this month's blog challenge at Itsy Bitsy. Good luck! ❤

Manasa Priya,
Design Team, Itsy Bitsy ☺

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you so much Manasađź’•

Hugs

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you
Xoxo

Customize Photo Frame- Home Decore Series

 Hey all....how are you? Last few times had goes very hard, I lost my father and my family was scattered from this demise. But show must go ...