Friday 10 May 2019

Gifted Art Piece



Hello friends....I am so happy and excited to sharing with you my most lovely moment,my Wedding Anniversary which is turned 10 today.What I am today  and what have done,all are supported by my husband.So on this memorable day I made desk organizer as gift for my husband's office cabin.Hope so he like it.

Last 10 years I tried the capturr all our memories in one place through my work.I made decoupage with some texture effect,shading of colours and obvious main  life line our daughter's picture,also add on my husband's name with wooden alphabets.And our wedding date is spring time so here i showing the vibrant,spring colours and some flowers as well as.


Materials : 

Finnabair : Opal magic rose gold,mini art stones,silver wax

Lindy's : Cuckoo clock cardinal and gutenberg tag teal magical shakers

The Element of  Craft Studio : Organizer Base,decoupage paper and butterfly metal.embellishment

The Craft Junction : Monte Marte white gesso,clear script stamp

The Crazy Crafter : Wooden alphabets

Itsybitsy : Thread ,coconut fibre,pearl drops,handmade leaf,Deco magic glue and Matt varnish

Stamperia : Rose flower

MDF leaf,black acrylic,pictures from my stash


More glimpse of my project...hope like it and always waiting your love.













Here I entered my gifted piece.......



https://rermesla.blogspot.com/2019/05/first-impression.html


https://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com

14 comments:

Юлия MITRA said...

Wow! Such an interesting and textured project!
Thank you from Первый белорусский!

Ina G said...

So many wonderful elements to look at here. So colourful and well thought out. Thanks for sharing with us this month.
[Ina]Designer for Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenges

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you so much Ina,yes it very touch with my heart...our 10years of marriage memories captured in one piece

Hugs
Rituparna

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you so much Julia...glad you like my project...it's really touched with my heart and enjoyed a lot when making it

Hugs
Rituparna

Arantzazu said...

Awesome color explosion!!! Absolutely stunning!! Thanks for playing with us at MMP

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks a lot dear,really enjoyed a lot ....glad you like it

Hugs
Rituparna

Shulgina Olga said...

wonderful colorful project!Thanks from the First Belarusian blog and Lazkskrap.

Shubochkina_anna said...

Wow, so bright and exite! Thanks from Pervii Belorusskii!

Елена Евдоченко said...

Such un interesting and colorful project!!! Thanks from Первый Белорусский и Lazerscrap!!!

Lisihvostik said...

Wow😍 it's so exciting project! I'm impressed! Thank you from First Belorussian blog)

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks a lot Shulgina

Hugs
Rituparna

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you so much...

Hugs
Rituparna

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks for your kind words...

Hugs
Rituparna

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you so much...

Hugs
Rituparna

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...