Friday 7 December 2018

Make your own Embellishments


Make your own Embellishments



Hello everyone,I am so excited that I have made some embellishments related some home uses,some crafting and some christmas .So today i am showing some of my fully handmade embellishments anywhere you will use it.

                  First of all it's my bad luck that i took video but by mistakes it deleted.But I can explain as it possible.Here I used mainly the papericious products and some others.....

I made 6 types embellishments...

1) vellum flowers,just love the vellum sheet of papericious.....here i die cut flower petals from vellum sheet,coloured with Zig Clean clear colour brush and decorated with crystal clear and micro beads and attached on the wooden clip for bookmark or any type you can use for your project.

2) I made another bookmark related Christmas....die cut of Christmas tree from Irish sheet ,coloured with papericious chalk paste,sprinkle with twinkle spark decorated with glitter heart and some die cut sentiment,thread and attached on wooden clip.

3) This is Christmas multi tiny symbolic embellishments in one single thread....free hand drawing of Christmas characters and coloured with papericious chalk paste,decorated with Crystal clear and attached in all thread.

4) Made a Christmas Frame type embellishments with lots of papericious products....All are die cut from pattern papers of papericious and decorated with lace,thread,glitter hearts and sentiments.It also would be used as any album or hang on it.

5) This is my most favourite embellishment...here I made mini photo frame with handmade shakers out of all papericious products....In front of the frame the shakers which included acetate sheet,twinkle spark and micro beads ,second and third flap are photo frame,it basically used for me,here I attached my most two beautiful people pics....it can be used like standing photo frame or attached on your any projects,it's a 2in1 used.

6) Last but not the list....I made pen,paper holder stand out of papericious products.Mainly I used for base Irish cardstock and attached all pattern paper,it's a two divided part one for pen holder and another paper and also you can pull out like door of paper holder area,isn't so cool?It can be used as your home decore or any projects.

All glimpse of my projects and hope so like my project....Thanks










I am came back from my short trip and again I tried to catch short video embellishments,I know already I link up in different blog challenges but if it will easy for everyone how it works and utilise the embellishments,here the video....



                        


Materials : 

pattern paper of The Vintage Attire,Orange Fall,Azealian),chalk paste(duck egg,French blue,plum,turret),Rajni chawla'sTwinkle spark, and Crystal clear,shakerbeads,white lace,vellum sheet,soft gel,glitter hearts,lace flowers from papericious

Irish CS from Prika

Christmas tree die from HLS

Flower die from I craft

Zig clean clear colour brush,Wooden clip,birds die,round and oval shape die,thread,sentiment die,acetate sheet,tacky tape from my stash

                                               Thanks

                                       
                

I am entering my project....


Here I inspired with Make your own Embellishments and I made lots of embellishments out of papericious products



Here I inspired with Anything Goes optional Christmas/winter



Here I inspired with Anything Goes



7 comments:

Alina Florea said...

These are such cute embellishments. Very versatile. Good work :)
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Alina DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

thank you for joining us at the Magnolia Forever
DT Maria

Palchincreation said...

Beautiful!
Thank you for joining us at papericious!
Priya DT

Neha Goyal said...

Thankyou for joining us at Papericious November Challenge.
Neha DT

Erum Tasneem said...

Brilliant job!!!

Tanvi said...

Beautiful embellishments!Thank you for playing along Papericious November Challenge. Good Luck.

Kazz Cards and Crafts said...

Thankyou for Entering a Perfect Time to Craft Challenge. Good Work, Keep trying. Karen Neil DT https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...