Wednesday 6 June 2018

School Memories


                                                                  School Memories



It's my most golden period of my life,still i remember my old school memories and its never ever faded.Here i made a beautiful tag with some touches of school memories.
                                 Here i took a paper tag and a wooden tag and prime both with white gesso.After on the paper tag splashed with lindy's color splash,on the wooden tag shading with worn lipstick distress ink and stamping with prima marketinc rubber stamp.After drying the color i stenciling the numbers with black gesso,then i attached some burlap pieces on the paper tag and attached the wooden tag with glue.Both tag attached with twine,then i stamping a doll figure,pencil,scissor,book on vellum sheet and colored with zig clean real brush(here i colored the doll dress like my school dress colors).


Here i made a small class note book with vellum sheets and attached with tim holtz ephemera pack and paper twine(on the note book showing some written mistakes with black marker),then i attached some school related report cards diecut,number scoring paper pieces attached on the tag.Also stenciling with numbering and archival ink,attached the doll, pencil and rubber piece(here i shown the rubber and pencil like old and useful),adding a bicycle(remember my days when i was going to school with my bicycle),attached a small tag and written over 'school memories'.......tried to put all elements here who's also attached  with my memory. Lastly splatter the white acrylic paint all over.


Here more pictures,hope like my project....










Hugs
The Enticing Creation
by Rituparna

Supplies :



Papericious : Vellum Sheet


Paper tag,twin,pencil,rubber from my stash.

I would love to enter my project.....


Here i inspired with school days memory and here i put all my memories in one tag




2 comments:

Vidhi Jadeja said...

Beautiful tag Rituparna!!! Love the little elements... thank you for playing with us at RCS Challenge!!! Dt - Vidhi

Dotstolines said...

Lovely tag for school memories! Thank you for playing us at Rainbow Craftykari!

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...