Thursday 24 May 2018

Keep Crafting

Keep Crafting


Always after crafting feels good and here I showing myself as a girl very happy with her crafting.
          Here I took mini tag with Coloring Lindy's colors (https://www.lindysgang.com/collections/starburst-shimmer-sprays/products/pretty-in-pink-pink),(https://www.lindysgang.com/collections/starburst-shimmer-sprays/products/bling-y-blonde),(https://www.lindysgang.com/collections/starburst-shimmer-sprays/products/time-travel-teal),after I stenciling with archival ink.Distressed all over the tag and attached some printed Washington tape.




Then I stamping with versa mark ink of floral design and embossed with embossing powder,also I embossed on the girl's dress.Took a small piece of doillie and distressed with archival ink,it's scoring like handlifted fan.Then I attached some natural jute twine on the tag and adhered some piece of cardstock and attached the girl.


With versa mark u stamping on the vellum cardstock of sentiment 'keep' and embossing with black embossed powder.After I writting the word 'crafting' with golden marker.Attached the white lace top on the tag and splatter some white acrylic .
                Here I put the sentiment 'keep' adding on the twine and sentiment crafting adhered on the tag.Adding some handmade flower.Some more pics below....hope like my project and give some love😍❤️



Supplies :

Crafters corner :Lindy's stamp gang starburst(preety in pink pink,bling-y blonde,time travel teal),Tim holtz ideaology photo cutout,ranger black embossing powder,archival ink(coffee and plum),Mudra flower stamp 

Papericious : white lace,vellum cardstock

Itsybitsy : handmade flower,jute twine,wow embossing powder.

Tag,doillie,stencil from my stash

                                                    Hugs❤️
                                        The Enticing Creation
                                                        by Rituparna

I would love to enter my project....







No comments:

Customize Photo Frame- Home Decore Series

 Hey all....how are you? Last few times had goes very hard, I lost my father and my family was scattered from this demise. But show must go ...