Wednesday 30 May 2018

Buddha:Peace

                          Buddha: Peace



Here I am did with little twist,take a wooden log and rubbing with sand paper for smoothing,then prime with Mixed media 2in1 white gesso.After drying stenciling with Brick mudra stenciling and distress ink (Salty ocean ,Brushed corduroy,Barn door)


After I fussy cut the Buddha image from decoupage paper and adhered with Decoupage glue matt.Then I putting the effect of hair on Buddha with Iced slate.Then I stamping with mudra  Ferns and leaves and Colors of Salty ocean,Curved pumpkin.After I embossing and stamping with leaves,opaque-pastel-yellow.
               Then I added bamboo and Pearl flourest-classic with Silicon glue.

Hope like my project.....😊

Supplies :

Mudra : Ferns and leaves stamps,leaves stamps,brick stencil

Nagashri Arts :Mixed media 2in1 white gesso,prime chipboard,silicon glue,handmade flowers,decoupage glue Matt,wow embossing powder

Crafters corner : Distress ink,ranger heat tool

Nagashri Arts : Zero brand decoupage paper

                                                  Hugs😍
                               The Enticing Creation
                                        by Rituparna

I would like to enter my project....


Here I made this mini wooden decoupage blog with so many ways




Here I inspired with Colors and flowers




No comments:

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...